- 1 brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 cm Cube of Ginger
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp madras curry paste
- 1 zuchinni, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stick, roughly chopped
- 170 g mushrooms
- 100 g yellow split peas
- 750 g water
- 3 tbsp TM stock concentrate
1. Place onion, garlic and ginger in bowl and chop 6secs/sp6.
2. Add oil and curry paste. Cook 3min/100oC/sp1.
3. Add zuchinni, carrot, celery and mushrooms to bowl. Chop 10secs/sp6.
4. Place split peas, water and stock into bowl and cook 50mins/100oC/sp1.
5. Puree by carefully taking to sp8-9/40secs.
6. Serve in large soup bowls with a drizzle of cream or coconut cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls