- 1 brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 cm Cube of Ginger
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp madras curry paste
- 1 zuchinni, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stick, roughly chopped
- 170 g mushrooms
- 100 g yellow split peas
- 750 g water
- 3 tbsp TM stock concentrate
1. Place onion, garlic and ginger in bowl and chop 6secs/sp6.
2. Add oil and curry paste. Cook 3min/100oC/sp1.
3. Add zuchinni, carrot, celery and mushrooms to bowl. Chop 10secs/sp6.
4. Place split peas, water and stock into bowl and cook 50mins/100oC/sp1.
5. Puree by carefully taking to sp8-9/40secs.
6. Serve in large soup bowls with a drizzle of cream or coconut cream.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart