- 1 --- medium-large sweet potato, Peeled and chopped
- 1 red capsicum, De-seeded and chopped
- pumpkin, Peeled and chopped
- 1 brown onion, Peeled and halved
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, Peeled
- 500 g water
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 3 --- rashes of bacon, Chopped
- 20 g olive oil
Halve onion and add to Thermomix bowl with clove or two of garlic
Chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1
Turn on scales, add two diced small-medium sweet potato, and one red capsicum, de-seeded and chopped. Use pumpkin to make up remaining weight to 500g.
Chop 5 seconds, speed 5
Add 500g water and 1-2 tbs vege stock paste (to taste)
Cook 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1....
While soup is cooking, dice abd lightly fry bacon.
Once soup is cooked, blend soup for 1 minute, turning the dial slowly gradually increasing the speed from 1 to speed 9.
Serve soup in a bowl topped with cream or coconut cream (optional), bacon pieces and parsley if desired.
Prepare the Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup