- 1 --- medium-large sweet potato, Peeled and chopped
- 1 red capsicum, De-seeded and chopped
- pumpkin, Peeled and chopped
- 1 brown onion, Peeled and halved
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, Peeled
- 500 g water
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 3 --- rashes of bacon, Chopped
- 20 g olive oil
Halve onion and add to Thermomix bowl with clove or two of garlic
Chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1
Turn on scales, add two diced small-medium sweet potato, and one red capsicum, de-seeded and chopped. Use pumpkin to make up remaining weight to 500g.
Chop 5 seconds, speed 5
Add 500g water and 1-2 tbs vege stock paste (to taste)
Cook 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1....
While soup is cooking, dice abd lightly fry bacon.
Once soup is cooked, blend soup for 1 minute, turning the dial slowly gradually increasing the speed from 1 to speed 9.
Serve soup in a bowl topped with cream or coconut cream (optional), bacon pieces and parsley if desired.
Prepare the Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Iced tea syrup
- Pizza buns