- 1 --- medium-large sweet potato, Peeled and chopped
- 1 red capsicum, De-seeded and chopped
- pumpkin, Peeled and chopped
- 1 brown onion, Peeled and halved
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, Peeled
- 500 g water
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 3 --- rashes of bacon, Chopped
- 20 g olive oil
Halve onion and add to Thermomix bowl with clove or two of garlic
Chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1
Turn on scales, add two diced small-medium sweet potato, and one red capsicum, de-seeded and chopped. Use pumpkin to make up remaining weight to 500g.
Chop 5 seconds, speed 5
Add 500g water and 1-2 tbs vege stock paste (to taste)
Cook 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1....
While soup is cooking, dice abd lightly fry bacon.
Once soup is cooked, blend soup for 1 minute, turning the dial slowly gradually increasing the speed from 1 to speed 9.
Serve soup in a bowl topped with cream or coconut cream (optional), bacon pieces and parsley if desired.
Prepare the Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy