- 150 g brown onion
- 100 g carrot
- 1 yellow capsicum
- 200 g potato
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 tsp Fennel seed
- 400 g water
- 200 g Almond milk
- 1 tbsp stock paste
- 300 g sweet corn kernels, can use frozen
- 240 g canned butter beans, can use frozen
place veg cut up into 3cms pieces into the bowl - onion, carrot and potato with capsicum into bowl and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds
add olive oil, caraway seeds and fennel and saute for 4mins at 120degrees speed 2
add water, milk, stock paste and a further 200g potatoes cut up into mouth size pieces and cook for 10 mins at 100s degrees speed 1
add corn and cook for 10mins at 95degrees, speed 1 transfer 3/4 of the soup into a bowl and keep warm
blend remaining soup for 1min / speed 9 (increase speed gradually from 4 - 9)
add butter beans, salt and pepper, and cook for 3mins at 90degress / speed 1
pour into bowl with chuncky soup and stir to combine.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon