- 1 large onion quartered
- 2 garlic clove
- 15 grams piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste, less or more depending on how hot you like it
- 1.5 tsp Ground Coriander
- 20 grams olive oil
- 750 grams sweet potato, peeled &amp;amp; chopped
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves, centre vein removed
- 400 grams coconut cream
- 300 grams water
- 1 tbsp veggie stock concentrate
- 1 scoop Frozen Corn, optional
Place onion, garlic, ginger & curry paste) into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1 with the MC off.
Add sweet potato and chop for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add kaffir lime leaves, coconut cream, water & stock and cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Blend for 30 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
Add frozen or tinned corn and stir 10seconds . The heat of the soup will warm up your corn.
This recipe is also great with some cooked shredded chicken added in at the end.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup