- 1 Pumpkin, cubed 3cm pieces
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion, quartered, Approx. 150g
- 1 Carrot, 1cm slices
- 2 heaped tbsp BCB Vege Stock Concentrate
- 500 g water
- 1 level tbsp flour, (Rice, Plain, Wholemeal (up to you))
- 100 g Butter, Or use 50g Olive oil to make this DF.
- 1 level teaspoons Nutmeg
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Sour Cream/ Cream, To Serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place quartered onion, 4 garlic cloves into TM bowl. Chop Speed 6, 10-12 seconds. MC on.
2. Scrape sides. Add 100g Butter and Nutmeg, Salt and Pepper and 2 tbs Vege Stock. Sauté 5 min, 90°C, speed 2. MC off.
3. Add Pumpkin til it reaches the 2L mark and add carrot slices to the TM bowl. Then Sauté 5 min, 95°C, speed 2/ Reverse. MC on.
4. Add 1 tbs of flour to 500g water then add to TM bowl. Then 18 min, 100°C, Speed 2.5. MC on.
5. Turn speed up to 3 to blend til smooth.
Serve with a dollop of cream and some bread.
Roasting your vege beforehand will bring out a richer flavour but is not imperative.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Fruit Roll Ups/ Fruit Leathers
- Blueberry Zucchini Cake with Lemon Buttercream Icing