- 1 --- brown onion, halved and peeled
- 500 grams mixed vegetables, roughly chopped
- 800 grams Tomato purée (passata), homemade or store-bought
- 300 grams water
- 2 --- Bacon Bones
- 500 Smoked Ham Hock, meat only
- 1 level tbsp parsley continental, fresh
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. chop onion 3 secs/ speed 7.
2. add in vegetables, chop 5 secs/speed 5.
3. insert simmering basket, place bacon bones into basket.
4. add in water and tomato purée. cook 40 mins, varoma/speed 2.5
5. remove simmering basket.
6. puree soup,1 min, starting speed 5 upto speed 9.
7. add in meat. cook 10 mins, reverse, 90* speed 2.
8.serve garnished with parsley and crusty bread!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup