- 4 Large Tomatoes
- 2-3 sprigs Curry Leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 20 g oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilly Powder/Sweet Paprika/Keen's Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon TM Vege Stock Paste
- 250 g water
1. Chop Garlic : 2-3 seconds, Speed 5-6
2. Place oil and curry leaves. Saute 2min, 100deg, speed 1-2.
3. Add cumin seeds, saute 2min, 100 deg, speed 1-2
4. Add the rest of ingredients except pepper. Cook for 15 min, Varoma, speed 1-2. Blend by slowly turning from Speed 1-8, for about 20-30 seconds.
5. Season with pepper. Garnish with extra curry leaves, if available. (you can eat the curry leaves - They are much valued as an anti-diabetic, antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective, anti-hypercholesterolemic etc. They also contain iron. Source : wikipedia)
Accessories you need
Tastes alot like Rasam, but has a thick consistency of tomatoes.
This recipe is a convert from this recipe : //www.journeykitchen.com/2011/08/tomato-curry-leaves-soup.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Quick & Easy Banana Date Loaf
- Banana & Date Cake (Sugar Free)
- Orange Chiffon Cake
- Malaysian Thick Satay Peanut Sauce
- Kaya (Coconut custard jam) - Thick and smooth
- 10 Minutes Authentic Clear Tom Yum Goong
- Mantau (Steamed Plain Chinese Buns)
- (Converted) Adam Liaw's Char Siu Pork Neck
- Steamed Mua Chee (Glutinous Rice Dollops with Peanut Sugar Crumbs)
- Pane Al Cioccolato (Chocolate Chip Bun)
- Chinese New Year - Pineapple Jam Tarts
- Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Chocolate Panforte
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake