- 1 onion
- 750 g pumpkin, chopped, skin on
- 400 g water
- 1 tbsp TM Vegetable or Chicken Stock
- 250 g Milk
- 40 g Butter
- 40 g plain flour
- Salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- [size= 12px; background-color: #ffffff]chop onion and pumpkin (leave the skin on) 5secs/sp7[/size]
- add water, Curry powder, stock and cook 12mins/varoma/sp1 with the steaming basket on the lid
- puree pumpkin 1min/sp9 and set aside in thermoserver
- don't rinse bowl, add milk, butter, flour, salt and pepper. Cook 5mins/90°/sp4
- add pureed pumpkin and mix 10secs/sp6
I would delete the flour if you wish the soup to be not too thick
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup