- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 160 g dry lentils
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled and cubed in 2cm
- 1 level tbsp curry powder
- 2 tablespoon TM Vege Stock Paste
- 1000 g water
- 100 g frozen spinach leaves
- 1 level tbsp tomato paste
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- 1. Chop onion 3sec/speed 5.
2. Add oil, saute 3min/120deg/speed 1.
3. Add curry powder, cook 1min/100deg/speed 1.
4. Add pumpkin, lentils, water, stock paste, spinach and tomao paste. Cook 45mins/100deg/reverse speed 1.
Thanks to Weight Watchers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Slice
- Sandwhich Bread
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Anzac Biccies
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw