- 2 spring onions
- 2 clove garlic
- 2.5 cm ginger
- 200 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 15 g vegetable oil
- 1 bunch Bok Choy/Pak Choy, chopped
- 1000 g water
- 2 tablespoons Vege stock paste
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 200 g soba noodles
8Recipe is created for
Place spring onions in TM bowl. On closed lid, turbo 1 sec and set aside in thermoserver.
Place garlic and ginger in TM bowl and chop 5 sec on speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add mushrooms and vegetable oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100C Reverse Speed 1.
Add water, stock, rice wine vinegar, bokchoy and sesame oil and cook for 10 minutes at 100C Reverse Speed 1.
Meanwhile, place noodles in thermoserver.
When soup is cooked, pour over noodles and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon