- 2 spring onions
- 2 clove garlic
- 2.5 cm ginger
- 200 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 15 g vegetable oil
- 1 bunch Bok Choy/Pak Choy, chopped
- 1000 g water
- 2 tablespoons Vege stock paste
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 200 g soba noodles
8Recipe is created for
Place spring onions in TM bowl. On closed lid, turbo 1 sec and set aside in thermoserver.
Place garlic and ginger in TM bowl and chop 5 sec on speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add mushrooms and vegetable oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100C Reverse Speed 1.
Add water, stock, rice wine vinegar, bokchoy and sesame oil and cook for 10 minutes at 100C Reverse Speed 1.
Meanwhile, place noodles in thermoserver.
When soup is cooked, pour over noodles and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry
- Vegan All-Purpose Cheese Sauce from @ohsheglows
- Vegan orange and rum truffles
- Vegan pesto pasta by @carrotsandflowers
- Vegan Chilli Con Carne (for nachos)
- Vegan peanut lentil curry (adapted from @anettvelsberg)