THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 grams Raw beetroot, peeled
- 1 medium brown onion, peeled and halved
- 15 grams fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon veggie stock paste
- 1 can coconut milk, 400g
- 2 tablespoons Fresh squeezed lemon juice, (about 1/2 a Lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom, ground
- 1/4 radicchio
- 1/2 bunch fresh Chives, finely chopped
Dice the peeled raw Beetroot into 1cm cubes and set aside.
Add Radicchio to the mixing bowl and chop for 2-3 sec/speed 5. Set aside with the Chives. Clean and dry your mixing bowl.
Place the Onion and Ginger in the bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 7. Add the Coconut oil and saute for 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add the diced raw Beetroot and cook for a further 5 min/100 C/ speed 1. Now add the water, stock paste and coconut milk, place the simmering basket on top of the lid instead of the MC and cook for 20 min/100 C/ speed 1.
Add the Lemon juice, Cardamom and season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir gently for another 20 sec/ speed 1.
Now place the “Eintopf” into your Thermoserver until ready to eat. Sprinkle with reserved Radicchio and Chives just before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup