- 2 stalk leeks
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.5 litre water
- 1 teaspoon stock
- 2 level tablespoons Plain White Flour
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 leaves fresh basil
- 0.5 lime
- Roughly chop the leeks and peel the garlic.
- Put leeks and garlic in the Thermomix bowl and chop - on speed 7, for 3 seconds.
- Veroma for 2 minutes, speed 1.
- Add stock and cook on 100 degrees for 15 minutes
- Add flour to the soup
- Cook for a further 6 minutes (at 100 degrees)
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Blend - by gently increasing speed from 1-10 and back down again.
- Serve into warmed bowls
- Optional - tear basil leaves and add lime slices before serving
Tasty, healthy and easy soup for a quick meal. Can add paprika or ground pepper on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)