- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can chopped tomatos
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 Suede, peeled and diced
- 1 turnip, peeled and diced
- 100 grams red lentils
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 750 grams water
Place onion in bowl and chop for 5 secs on speed 7.
Add oil to bowl and saute for 2 mins, 100C on speed 1.
Add spices and cook for 1 min, 100C on speed 1.
Add lentils, stock, tomatoes, vegetables and water and cook for 25 mins, 100C on speed 1.
Once cooked, blend soup for 1 mins, slowly increasing from speed 1 to speed 8.
Vegetable and Lentil Moroccan Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- White Christmas Hedgehog Slice (Woman's Day Recipe)
- Creamy Bacon and Capsicum Pasta
- Hot Buttered Rum Cinnamon Pecan Scrolls
- Nuts Bolts and Screws Party Mix
- Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Ginger and Lemonade
- Fish with Curried Vegetables
- Shelley's Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken and Green Vegetable Quinoa Warm Salad