- 150 grams watercress leaves, removed from stem
- 2 onions, medium sized
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 200 grams Potato, diced
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 500 grams water
- 3 tablespoons cream
Recipe is created for
1. Chop onions and celery speed 5, 4 seconds.
2. Saute in oil for 3 mins, 100C, speed 1.
3. Add water, vegetable stock paste and potatoes. Cook for 15 mins, 100C,
4. Add watercress. Cook for 3 mins, 100C speed 1.
5. Add cream and pepper. Puree for 30 secs, speed 10.
6. Serve in bowls. Add a dollop of cream and leaves for garnish.
Watercress can be substitued for other leafy greens. (Silver beet, spinach, etc.)
This soup has a delicious, "green" taste. A family favourite!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- David's Dhall
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Raw Brownie Bites
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)