- 150 grams watercress leaves, removed from stem
- 2 onions, medium sized
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 200 grams Potato, diced
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 500 grams water
- 3 tablespoons cream
8Recipe is created for
1. Chop onions and celery speed 5, 4 seconds.
2. Saute in oil for 3 mins, 100C, speed 1.
3. Add water, vegetable stock paste and potatoes. Cook for 15 mins, 100C,
4. Add watercress. Cook for 3 mins, 100C speed 1.
5. Add cream and pepper. Puree for 30 secs, speed 10.
6. Serve in bowls. Add a dollop of cream and leaves for garnish.
Watercress can be substitued for other leafy greens. (Silver beet, spinach, etc.)
This soup has a delicious, "green" taste. A family favourite!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)