- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 3 zucchini, 2 cm cubed
- 2 potato, 2 cm cubed
- 500 g water
- 2 tbsp stock paste
- 125 g sour cream
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
Recipe is created for
- Place the onion into the mixing bowl and chop 3 sec, sp 5. Scrape down the mixing bowl.
- Add EVOO and wholegrain mustard and saute 3 min, 120 degrees sp 1
- Add potato and zucchini and saute 2 minutes, 120 degrees, sp 1.
- Add water and stock paste and cook 20 minutes, 100 degrees, sp 1.
- Add sour cream and parmesan. Blend 1 min, sp 5-9 increasing speed gradually.
- Season to taste and serve
Garnish with a swirl of sour cream.
Can be frozen without the sour cream and parmesan, defrost and add when reheating.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5