- 50 g parmesan cheese grated
- 80 g Cashews
- 3 pieces bacon rashers
- 2 --- carrots, chopped into chunks
- 1 --- onion quartered
- 2 sticks celery stalks
- 20 g olive oil
- 250 g zuccini chopped
- 700 g water
- 3 teaspoons chicken stock paste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place Parmesan Cheese in TM bowl for 10 sec on 9. Set aside.
Place cashews in TM bowl for 10sec on 8. Set aside
Place Zuccini, Carrots, Onion, Celery, Bacon and Olive Oil, in TM Bowl chop 8sec on 5.
Cook for 5min on Veroma, Speed 2.
Add stock paste, Water and blended Cashews and cook for 12 -15 min on
100 degrees on speed 2. Cooking time may vary. Have a paper towing over lid loosely to prevent spitting.
Blend soup on speed 7 about 4 secs at a time when cooled a little.
Serve with grated Parmesan and freshly ground Black Pepper sprinkled over the top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup