- 3 Avocados, ripe
- 240 grams frozen coconut cream, ice cubes
- 3 limes - zest
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 1 level tsp salt
Recipe is created for
Place sugar and lime in Tm bowl Mill 10 secs speed 3
Add lime cubes and avocado sp 10 20 secs
Add coconut cream cubes and salt. speed 10 for 40 secs and use spatula to incorporate fruit.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The English Carrot
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart