- 1 cup refined flour
- 2tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp mexica sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup boiled noodles or spaghetti
- ⅓ cup green onions or scallions
- ⅓ cup green bell peppers finely cut
- ⅓ cup green beans finely cut
- ½ cup cabbage finely cut
- ⅓ cup carrot finely cut
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup(optional)
- Take flour into bowl; add salt into it. Add 1 tbsp ghee and mix it well into flour. Make breadcrumb like consistency.
Add 1 tbsp water one by one to knead dough. Cover the dough with wet towel and keep aside for 15 minutes.
For stuffing, heat the oil into pan, add ginger and garlic paste,and cook for 20 seconds. add vegetables and cook them on high flame.
Add noodles. and mix them well. Season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp soy sauce. you can add Mexican sauce and some red chilli paste also.
After giving rest to dough knead the dough again, Divide the dough into 5-6 pieces of balls.
Take ball, roll it into your hand, and then roll it using rolling-pin with medium thickness and create 5-6 inch diameter sized roti.
Cut it into half using knife; divide it into exactly half part.
With a brush or finger, apply the water on straight edges of it. Fold it in such way that it takes cone like shape. First bring one edge to the center, and bring other edge and place it by overlapping the first one.
Fill the cone with stuffing. You may require 1 tbsp stuffing.
Now again brush some water to opened edge and stick well so that it will not open while you frying it.
Prepare all other samosa in the same way.
Now heat the oil in frying pan, and fry the samosa at medium heat. You can fry 2-3 samosa at a time. But fry it at medium flame. It will take 5-7 minutes to fry perfectly.
This is one of the most Easy Evening Snacks Easy Recipes that I have tried.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- The English Carrot
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle