- 1000 g water
- 200 g rice flour
- 20 g cornflour
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 1000 g water for steaming
- 100 g preserved radish
- 30 g garlic
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 20 g water
Recipe is created for
Place peeled garlic in , chop 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down to bottom of the bowl with a spatula.
Add preserved radish, oil and cook 3 min, 120 degrees, .
Then add sugar, dark soy sauce, cornflour and water, cook 3 min, 120 degrees, .
Transfer to a separate clean bowl and cool.
Place 1000g water, 200g rice flour, 20g cornflour, 20g vegetable oil into and cook 6 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 4.
Grease small aluminum bowls or silicone molds with cooking oil and set aside on Varoma Tray.
Spoon mixture into molds and steam 25 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2.
When cooled, place steamed rice cakes onto a tray and garnish with preserved radish dressing, fried shallots and spring onions. Hoisin and chili sauce are also preferred accompaniments with this dish. Serve cool or warm.
Preserved Radish Dressing
Making Rice Cakes
Recipe adapted from Annie Xavier's TM Cooks, You Relax Volume 1
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish