- 1000 g water
- 200 g rice flour
- 20 g cornflour
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 1000 g water for steaming
- 100 g preserved radish
- 30 g garlic
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 20 g water
Recipe is created for
- Place peeled garlic in "Closed lid" , chop 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down to bottom of the bowl with a spatula.
Add preserved radish, oil and cook 3 min, 120 degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" .
Then add sugar, dark soy sauce, cornflour and water, cook 3 min, 120 degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" .
Transfer to a separate clean bowl and cool.
- Place 1000g water, 200g rice flour, 20g cornflour, 20g vegetable oil into "Closed lid" and cook 6 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 4.
Grease small aluminum bowls or silicone molds with cooking oil and set aside on Varoma Tray.
Spoon mixture into molds and steam 25 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2.
When cooled, place steamed rice cakes onto a tray and garnish with preserved radish dressing, fried shallots and spring onions. Hoisin and chili sauce are also preferred accompaniments with this dish. Serve cool or warm.
Preserved Radish Dressing
Making Rice Cakes
Accessories you need
Recipe adapted from Annie Xavier's TM Cooks, You Relax Volume 1
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal