- 4 Spring Onions, Chopped into 3cm pieces
- 2 cloves garlic
- bunch coriander, (Or to your taste)
- 1000 grams chicken mince
- 40 grams oyster sauce
- 20 grams Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste, (Or to your taste)
- 2 tablespoons Self Raising Flour
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 160 grams coconut milk
Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan forced.
Grease mini muffin tray or place baking paper on a large tray (x2)
Put in spring onions, garlic and coriander and mix 3 seconds speed 7. Scrape down sides with spatula.
Put remaining ingredients into TM bowl - closed lid position and pulse on turbo 5 times for 1 second or until mixture combined well.
Place rounded tablespoon of mixture into muffin tray or on baking trays.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Makes approx 40 balls.
Could also use mixture as filling alternative to sausage rolls.
Serve with sweet chii sauce or soy sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze