THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 gram Smoked Salmon, or ocean trout
- 150 gram soft goat's cheese
- 150 gram ricotta cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 bunch chives, or dill or both
- 1 lemon, zest and Juice
Grease and Line two 150ml dishes with plastic wrap, then line with the smoked salmon.
Place the zest, chives or dill and garlic in the TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5. Add the cheeses and 1 tsp of the lemon juice. Mix for 3 seconds on speed 3. Divide mixture among the lined dishes and chill for 30 minutes.
This recipe is taken from September 2013 Delicious Magazine by the very fabulous Jill Dupleix. She suggests serving it with
* chargrilled sourdough (or gluten free bread as required)
* 1 bunch of chargrilled asparagus
* dressing of 1 tsp honey 80 ml olive oil
*a soft boiled egg peeled and chopped
* microherbs and salad leaves.
I also added 3 spring onions into the first step, chopping with the zest and herbs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.