- 200 g almonds
- 25 g olive oil
- 1 Lge Egg
- 2 tbsp mixed dried herbs, Oregano, rosemary, marjoram etc.
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Preheat Oven to 180degC.
Add almonds to bowl and mill 10sec/speed 7
Add remaining ingredients in mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
Roll out dough between to Thermomats or baking paper to around 6mm thick.
Remove top Mat or Paper and using the back of a butter knife divide the dough in to pieces 3cm squares. (Don't worry about seperating the crackers now, they will be seperated after baking.)
Lift Thermomat or paper onto oven tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Allow them to cool before breaking into individual crackers.
These crackers will keep in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
Mix it up with different herbs and spices.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Devilled ham spread