- 4 spring onions
- coriander, Fresh, handful
- 1 zuchinni
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 5 g fish sauce
- 50 g Coconut Flour
- 4 eggs
- salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, for cooking
Recipe is created for
Place Spring onion and coriander into "Closed lid" chop 3 secs on speed 7
Add Zuchinni. chop 2 sec speed 5.
Add lemon juice, fish sauce, coconut flour, mix 5 sec, on "Counter-clockwise operation" 3
Add 4 eggs and salt to taste. Mix 30 seconds "Counter-clockwise operation" 3
Over medium hot heat, spoon batter into a frypan and spread out to pancake height. Cook until firm on one side and then gently flip over and cook other side until cooked through.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Lemon and Spring Onion Fritters
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese - Gbejneit
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Churros Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- My Everyday White Bread
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Curried egg
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake