- Olive Oil
- ½ onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Pinch ground cumin
- 300 g can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 30 g tomato paste
- 2 tbs water
- Dash Tabasco sauce
Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 sec on speed 7.
Add 1 tbs oil and cumin and sauté for 1-2 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients and cook for 5 min on 100° on speed 3 ( until mashed into a paste consistency).
Can alter amount of Tabasco according to taste.
Nice served with a dollop of sour cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Spiced Up Chicken & Potato Curry