- Olive Oil
- ½ onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Pinch ground cumin
- 300 g can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 30 g tomato paste
- 2 tbs water
- Dash Tabasco sauce
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 sec on speed 7.
Add 1 tbs oil and cumin and sauté for 1-2 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients and cook for 5 min on 100° on speed 3 ( until mashed into a paste consistency).
Can alter amount of Tabasco according to taste.
Nice served with a dollop of sour cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Matt Pasta
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)