- Olive Oil
- ½ onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Pinch ground cumin
- 300 g can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 30 g tomato paste
- 2 tbs water
- Dash Tabasco sauce
Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 sec on speed 7.
Add 1 tbs oil and cumin and sauté for 1-2 minutes at 100° on speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients and cook for 5 min on 100° on speed 3 ( until mashed into a paste consistency).
Can alter amount of Tabasco according to taste.
Nice served with a dollop of sour cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese