- 120 grams Butter
- 14 grams dried yeast
- 1000 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 450 g warm water
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1000 grams Pork Belly, skin scored
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 2 star anise
- pinch salt
- 1 chilli
- 4 spring onions
- 1 punnet of cress
- 2 peking duck breast
- 1 cucumber
- 4 spring onion
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 chicken breast
- green curry paste
- coconut cream
- green beans
8Recipe is created for
1. Put water & yeast into a dish/bowl a set aside for a few minutes.
2. Melt butter by placing into mixing bowl and heat (5 min / 50 degrees / speed 1)
3. Add flour, bicarb, baking powder, salt and yeast mixture. Knead 4 min /
4. Set aside to prove for a couple of hours or until doubled in size
5. Knock down, divide into 40 portions. Roll each into a ball then onto a tray. Cover and prove again for a 30-45mins.
6. Knock each down and roll into 12cm oblong shapes. Fold in half lengthways.
7. Place 1000g water into the mixing bowl. Place each dough ball into the varoma and steam for 15 mins / varoma / speed 1.
8. Allow to cool in the varoma, then you can either put these in the fridge or freeze for later.
1. Add salt, sugar, peppercorns, star anise and pork belly to a marinating dish. Cover with water, mix and leave to marinate overnight.
2. Cook pork belly in pressure cooker with marinade for 90 mins, high pressure. Remove pork belly and leave to cool.
3. Simmer sauce until thick.
4. Meanwhile, finely julienne the spring onion & chilli. Set aside.
5. Slice pork belly into 1cm slices, then cut slices into 2cm chunks.
6. Add pork belly to pan and toss to coat.
1. Cook duck as per packet
2. Julienne cucumber and spring onion.
3. Serve duck in steamed bun topped with cucumber and spring onion. Hoisin sauce for dipping
1. Cut chicken into 1cm x 2 cm slices
2. Put curry paste and oil into thermobowl and cook 2 min / 100 degrees / speed 1.
3. Add coconut cream, chicken, bamboo and beans. Cook 10 mins / 100 degrees / speed 1 or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Finely julienee carrot and set aside.
5. Serve chicken in steamed bun topped with carrot.
Crispy Peking Duck
Green Curry Chicken
Accessories you need
Use pressure cooker to speed up the cooking of the pork. Otherwise put in oven covered for 3hrs at 160 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice