- Sri Lankan Curry Paste
- burger buns
- chicken salami
Preheat oven to 175° C.
Whip the eggs with onions, salami, Orient Asian Sri Lankan Curry Paste and salt.
Scoop out a chunk of the buns from the middle.
Pour the mixture of eggs into the holes and sprinkle in the cheese.
Put it in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or till the cheese melts.
Explore more delicious recipes with our products like Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe, Chicken Satay Recipe on OrientAsian's Asian Food Recipes page.
Best results an dishes I use readymade Indonesian Curry Paste, Thai Green Curry Paste, Malaysian Curry Paste, Mexican sauce,Sri Lankan Curry Paste from Orientasian
For best results i use readymade curry paste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)