THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 Chicken thigh fillets
- 8 celery sticks
- 1 lemon, zest and 1 tbsp juice
- 1 tablespoon chervil, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 small red onion
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
30minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 20min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut chicken thighs in half, place on Varoma tray. Add 500 g water to TM bowl, place Varoma on lid, steam 15 mins / aroma / speed 1. Set aside to cool.
Use vegetable peeler to trim the round part of the celery, so they sit flat.
Using vegetable peeler, peel rind only from lemon. Place into dry Thermomix bowl
10 secs/ speed 7, set aside.
Wipe Thermomix bowl dry.
Place chervil, tarragon and parsley into bowl, 3 secs / speed 7, scrape down
Add red onion, 3 secs / speed 7. Set aside in bowl with lemon zest.
Place chicken thighs into Thermomix bowl, 6 secs / reverse / speed 4
Add prepared lemon zest, herbs, mayonnaise and lemon juice (to taste) into Thermomix bowl, 5 secs / reverse / speed 2.
Spoon onto prepared celery stick, and garnish with chervil leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta Sausage Rolls
- Satay Chicken Balls
- Veggie Patties
- Chicken Zaatar Balls
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- Onion Rings Taela-Made
- Gluten free wonton wrappers (dumplings)
- Spanish Gazpacho
- South Indian Chicken Biryani
- Feijoa Jam with Vanilla, Ginger and Cardamon.
- Lemon or Orange Curd
- Mini carrot and walnut Kugelhopf cake
- Lemon & Poppyseed Spiced Biscuits
- Vegetable Rosti stack with sour cream, smoked salmon and basil pesto
- Variation Italian Almond and Carrot Cake
- Katie's Lemon Curd
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Yummy Carrot Spice Bliss Balls