- 500 grams peas, Frozen
- 2 spring onions, Chopped into 4cm pieces
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams self-raising flour
- 65 grams feta, Cut into pieces
- Mint or Parsley, To taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place peas in the bowl with 100g of water. Cook at 100 degrees/speed 1 for 8 minutes.
Drain water then add spring onions and mint or parsley. Combine on speed 5 for 20 seconds.
Add eggs, flour and feta and mix speed 3 for 30 seconds.
Cook in batches in a frypan.
Accessories you need
These are great kept individually frozen wrapped in plastic wrap in the freezer to be thawed for a quick lunch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Zucchini Muffins
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Cauliflower Greek Salad
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs