- 150 grams prawns, raw, large
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 large eggs
- 100 grams thickened cream
- 10 grams Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt & pepper to taste
- 1 bunch parsley
- Grated cheese to top
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add prawns, garlic and parsley to . Chop on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
2. Add eggs, cream, dijon mustard, salt and pepper to the . Combine for 30 seconds on speed 3.
3. Pour mixture among 4 ramekins and place in varoma.
4. Steam for 25 minutes, varoma (steaming) temperature on speed 2.5.
5. Top with grated cheese and place under grill for 5 minutes until cheese is golden. This step is entirely optional!
Enjoy! Love LO xx
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Chocolate Mudcake by Domestic Thermominx
- APPLE CINNAMON OAT MUFFINS by Domestic Thermominx
- Lamb and Vege Puree by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Ceasar Salad Dressing by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Soufra by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Cinnamon Apple Pie with Sour Cream Pastry
- Caramelised Leek & Onion Quiche
- Baked Tasty Cheesy Meatballs
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce