- 150 grams prawns, raw, large
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 large eggs
- 100 grams thickened cream
- 10 grams Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt & pepper to taste
- 1 bunch parsley
- Grated cheese to top
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add prawns, garlic and parsley to . Chop on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
2. Add eggs, cream, dijon mustard, salt and pepper to the . Combine for 30 seconds on speed 3.
3. Pour mixture among 4 ramekins and place in varoma.
4. Steam for 25 minutes, varoma (steaming) temperature on speed 2.5.
5. Top with grated cheese and place under grill for 5 minutes until cheese is golden. This step is entirely optional!
Enjoy! Love LO xx
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Chocolate Mudcake by Domestic Thermominx
- APPLE CINNAMON OAT MUFFINS by Domestic Thermominx
- Lamb and Vege Puree by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Ceasar Salad Dressing by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Soufra by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Cinnamon Apple Pie with Sour Cream Pastry
- Caramelised Leek & Onion Quiche
- Baked Tasty Cheesy Meatballs
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Crunchy Barbecue Salad
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Chicken and Veggie Patties
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Corn Chowder