- 150 grams prawns, raw, large
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 large eggs
- 100 grams thickened cream
- 10 grams Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt & pepper to taste
- 1 bunch parsley
- Grated cheese to top
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add prawns, garlic and parsley to "Closed lid" . Chop on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
2. Add eggs, cream, dijon mustard, salt and pepper to the "Closed lid" . Combine for 30 seconds on speed 3.
3. Pour mixture among 4 ramekins and place in varoma.
4. Steam for 25 minutes, varoma (steaming) temperature on speed 2.5.
5. Top with grated cheese and place under grill for 5 minutes until cheese is golden. This step is entirely optional!
Enjoy! Love LO xx
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Chocolate Mudcake by Domestic Thermominx
- APPLE CINNAMON OAT MUFFINS by Domestic Thermominx
- Lamb and Vege Puree by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Ceasar Salad Dressing by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Soufra by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Cinnamon Apple Pie with Sour Cream Pastry
- Caramelised Leek & Onion Quiche
- Baked Tasty Cheesy Meatballs
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Simple Pasta Sauce
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Turkish Pide with cheese and onion
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cremy Chicken Pasta
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes