- 1 Onoin
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 grams Harissa
- 30 grams red wine
- 1 can chopped tomatos
- 1500 grams Fresh mussels, cleaned and beards removed
Clean your mussels and remove the beards.
Put the onion and garlic in chop speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add to the the olive oil and harissa (add as much or as little to your taste). Cook for 3mins 90% at speed 1.
Add the wine and tomatos. Then place the varoma basket on top of and fill with the mussels. You will fined that the 1500grams of mussels only just fit with the lid on.
Cook the mussels at varoma temp for 15 mins at speed 2.
Once cooked, tip your mussels into a large serving bowl and pour over the chilli sauce. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
Best served with hot out of the oven garlic bread to mop up that delicious sauce.
This recipe is a family favorite and my 3 year old asks to eat them at least once a month
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Carrot and Banana Muffins
- Gluten free chocolate brownies
- Lemon and Coconut Meringue Slice
- Best Ever Crepes
- Kids Ketchup
- Probiotic Drink
- Clone of Choc-Pretzel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Rice Pudding
- Quick n easy Toad in the hole
- Clone of Stuffed Mushrooms Steamed in the Varoma
- Vegetable lasagna
- Chinese beef and dumpling soup
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze