- 500 g dry chick peas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 lemon
- 2 big cloves of garlic
- bunch parsley
- 1 mc olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Soak chick peas in bowl of water overnight, drain and cover bowl, leave in darkened place, such as a cupboard for 12 hours, rinse, repeat this step about 3 times until shoots appear on the chick peas.
Reserve a few whole chick peas for decoration, put remainder into TM, add all other ingredients and blend for about 30 seconds on speed 6 until smooth. If mixture looks too dry add a little water.
Top with reserved chick peas and a sprig of parsley, serve with croutons
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Fairy cakes
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Ginger Water
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Chickpea and oat crackers