- 500 g dry chick peas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 lemon
- 2 big cloves of garlic
- bunch parsley
- 1 mc olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Soak chick peas in bowl of water overnight, drain and cover bowl, leave in darkened place, such as a cupboard for 12 hours, rinse, repeat this step about 3 times until shoots appear on the chick peas.
Reserve a few whole chick peas for decoration, put remainder into TM, add all other ingredients and blend for about 30 seconds on speed 6 until smooth. If mixture looks too dry add a little water.
Top with reserved chick peas and a sprig of parsley, serve with croutons
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Beetroot dip
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Blueberry & Lemon Loaf
- Ricotta using lemon
- Broccoli and Lemon Soup topped with Goats Feta and Seeds
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup