- 500 g dry chick peas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 lemon
- 2 big cloves of garlic
- bunch parsley
- 1 mc olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Soak chick peas in bowl of water overnight, drain and cover bowl, leave in darkened place, such as a cupboard for 12 hours, rinse, repeat this step about 3 times until shoots appear on the chick peas.
Reserve a few whole chick peas for decoration, put remainder into TM, add all other ingredients and blend for about 30 seconds on speed 6 until smooth. If mixture looks too dry add a little water.
Top with reserved chick peas and a sprig of parsley, serve with croutons
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquetes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta Sausage Rolls
- Satay Chicken Balls
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Lemon Slice
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- The Stormborn
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- Arroz Doce - Portuguese rice pudding
- Green ninja turtle juice
- Lemon coconut cake
- lemon drizzle (mary berry)