- 500 g dry chick peas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 lemon
- 2 big cloves of garlic
- bunch parsley
- 1 mc olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Soak chick peas in bowl of water overnight, drain and cover bowl, leave in darkened place, such as a cupboard for 12 hours, rinse, repeat this step about 3 times until shoots appear on the chick peas.
Reserve a few whole chick peas for decoration, put remainder into TM, add all other ingredients and blend for about 30 seconds on speed 6 until smooth. If mixture looks too dry add a little water.
Top with reserved chick peas and a sprig of parsley, serve with croutons
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Cashew Cheese
- Vegan mayo
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice