- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 Kiwi Fruit, peeled and diced
- 40 grams red onion, quartered
- 40 grams red capsicum, quartered
- 10 grams coriander
- 1 chilli, deseeded and quartered
- 10 grams freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 10 grams olive oil
- 5 grams sea salt flakes
- 5 grams pepper
- 600 grams sea scallops, tough muscle removed
- 900 grams water
- 200 grams quinoa (rinsed well)
Place red onion and red capsicum in mixing bowl and chop 3 secs / speed 7
2. Scrape down bowl. Add coriander and chilli and chop 3 secs / speed 5.
3. Add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and stir 5 secs / /
4. Turn into separate bowl, carefully add kiwi fruit and avocado, stir and set aside.
5. Cook quinoa and steam scallops by adding water to mixing bowl and put in TM basket (lined with baking paper). Add quinoa into basket and cook 17 mins / Varoma / speed 2. MC on.
6. Add scallops to Varoma dish and place on top of mixing bowl cook 4 mins / Varoma / speed 2 until scallops are opaque.
7. Remove Varoma dish and basket.
8. To serve place cooked quinoa onto plate with scallops on top. Spoon over salsa and season with salt and pepper.
Adapted from : Flat Belly Diet
Scallops with Kiwi Fruit and Avocado Salsa
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits