- 2 cloves garlic
- 45 g spring onion, (1 spring onion)
- 150 g Roasted Marinated Capsicum
- 250 g cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tsp Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 1 tsp rock salt, Crushed
- 1 tbsp Vinegar from Capsicum
Recipe is created for
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3-5 seconds on speed 7.
Add shallots and Roasted Capsicum for 3-4 seconds on speed 7. Add the rest of ingredients and combine 20 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
Taste and season accordingly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Cheese Corn Balls
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews