- 2 cloves garlic
- 45 g spring onion, (1 spring onion)
- 150 g Roasted Marinated Capsicum
- 250 g cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tsp Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 1 tsp rock salt, Crushed
- 1 tbsp Vinegar from Capsicum
Recipe is created for
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3-5 seconds on speed 7.
Add shallots and Roasted Capsicum for 3-4 seconds on speed 7. Add the rest of ingredients and combine 20 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
Taste and season accordingly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta