- 2 cloves garlic
- 45 g spring onion, (1 spring onion)
- 150 g Roasted Marinated Capsicum
- 250 g cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tsp Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 1 tsp rock salt, Crushed
- 1 tbsp Vinegar from Capsicum
Recipe is created for
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3-5 seconds on speed 7.
Add shallots and Roasted Capsicum for 3-4 seconds on speed 7. Add the rest of ingredients and combine 20 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
Taste and season accordingly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese - Gbejneit
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole