- 1 level tbsp Indonesian curry paste
- 1 level tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 level tbsp parsley
- 1 egg
- 3 zucchini, grated and skinned
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 3/4 portions flour
- oil, frying
In a large container put all the ingredients except for oil and mix.
Heat the oil over a medium flame in a large frying pan.
Use a ladle or ice cream scoop to drop the zucchini mixture into the oil.
Fry for 4 or 6 minutes per side or till the cake turns golden brown.
This is my favourite evening snacks recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Butter
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce