THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams mixed vege, I made a big batch with 500g
- 10 grams Butter, per 100g vege (so I used 50g)
- 50 grams home made stock, per 100g vege (so I used 250g)
- Choose from the listed supplements what you want to add
- 1-3 raw egg yolks, per serve
- 1 tablespoon extra fat or coconut oil, per serve
- 1 tablespoon fermented food, per serve, eg pickled vegetable juice, kvass or kefir
- 1 handfull greens, per serve eg baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon grass fed beef gelatine, per serve
If you are adding egg yolks or fermented food, add to the bowl and stir in as yolks are easily digested if raw and the fermented food gets killed at high temps. If you are nervous about raw yolks then add to the bowl and cook for 2 mins./90°C/speed 2. If you are adding greens simply puree them with once the rest of the vege is cooked. Adding gelatine or extra fat at the same time.
About 100g of vege makes one serve. I like to make around 500g so I have some for a few days or for our dinner. This vege mash is densely nutritious, especially if you add all the supplements. Especially for the GAPS diet where you need to get as much stock into you and your toddlers as possible.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Paleo Chicken, Sage & Brandy Pate - Dairy Free Option
- Cream of Smokey Tomato Soup - Paleo, GAPS, Dairy Free, Vegan
- Mexican Baked Rice - Primal Grain Free Option
- Paleo Soft American Style Cookies 3 ways! - Grain & Gluten Free, Vegan option
- Paleo Waffles - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free
- Paleo Fluffy Waffles with Whipped Coconut Cream - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free.
- "Un-Fried Cauli Rice" - Paleo, GAPS, Gluten & Grain Free, Vego option
- Paleo ANZAC biscuits (Gluten & Grain Free)
- GAPS & Paleo Zucchini Pancakes - Hidden Veggies
- Delicious Paleo Butter Chicken Curry - Mild (GAPS, gluten & dairy free option)
- 2 ingredient Pumpkin Custard (Dairy, Grain & Gluten Free, GAPS & Paleo)
- Super Silky Paleo Cauliflower & Parsnip Mash
- Apple and sage sauce
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Japanese coconut buns
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Cauliflower oats
- Pistachio & Rosewater Semolina Cake