- 60 gram rolled oats
- 40 gram pitted dates
- 25 gram desicated coconut
- 1 egg
- 1 Ripe banana
- 50 gram Butter
- 60 gram SR flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Line 2 baking trays with baking paper
Add rolled oats and dates to the mixing bowl. Mix on speed 9 for 10 seconds
Add all the rest of the ingredients. Mix on speed 5 for 15 seconds.
Place teaspoon-sized balls on the baking trays and bake in oven for 8-10 mins or until the edges are golden.
I find these are great as a snack on the go for babies who are up to finger feeding stage.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Cheese and Bacon Rolls