THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 broccoli
- 1/2 sweet potato
- 1 white potato
- 1/4 leak
- 100 g white rice
- 150 g skinless chicken thigh, cut into pieces
- 1. cut all vegetables & place them in the veroma base- set aside.
2. place chicken onto the veroma tray- set aside
3. weigh rice into bowl
4. wash the rice
5. put 1L of water in the bowl
6. cook 20minutes/speed 3/ veroma
7. ensure everything is cooked through, if not cook for a furth 5 minutes/spped 3/ veroma
8. empty water out of the bowl. DO NOT WASH BOWL
9. add cooked rice, vegetables and chicken to the bowl.
10. 30 seconds/ speed 7.
11. continue to blend until desiered consistancy is reached.
Accessories you need
to make it more into a puree add water if needed.
add whatever vegetable you like
add seasoning to the chicken if needed.
freeze into portions and use when needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Savoury Bites
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Creamy Bacon and Veggie Pies
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese