- 3 Bananas ripe
- 50 grams Butter, cubed
- 50 grams honey
- 1 tsp cinamon
- 250 grams rolled oats
- 60 grams raisins
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Grease baking tray 25x30 cm or any tray you have at home.
2. Weigh in butter and melt 2 mins/50C/speed 1.5.
3. Add bananas and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
4. Add all other ingredients and mix 5 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 4.
5. Place mixture into baking tray and smooth. Bake for 15-20 mins until golden brown. Remove from tray, allow to cool and cut into 12-15 squares.
Adapted from "Gourmet Mum"
Accessories you need
My little boy loves these...and I don't mind them either
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole