- 100 g Self rising flour
- 50 g quinoa flour
- 250 g Milk
- 2 Extra large eggs
- 4 small bananas or 2 large bananas
- dash Butter, For fry
Recipe is created for
Measure in both flours and milk. Add the eggs and bananas.
Blend 10 sec / speed 5. Look for batter consistency.
Grease your frying pan with the butter and dollop your batter mixture in, turn pikelets over when you start to see holes.
Serve plain or with your favourite topping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Carrot and Banana Muffins
- Gluten free chocolate brownies
- Lemon and Coconut Meringue Slice
- Best Ever Crepes
- Quick n Easy Chilli Mussels
- Kids Ketchup
- Probiotic Drink
- Clone of Choc-Pretzel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Rice Pudding
- Quick n easy Toad in the hole
- Clone of Stuffed Mushrooms Steamed in the Varoma
- Vegetable lasagna
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits