- 1 avocado
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 120 grams mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 5 tablespoons yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey, optional
Add all ingredients into thermomix and blend 5 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down and repeat
Great for putting into sinchies. Can keep in the fridge for 2 days after (colour will fade rapidly but the taste is still great).
Omit honey for babies under 12 months of age. Also a great toddler snack
Adapted from Well Nourished
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- +256703352703 ON-THE-SPOT SPELLS AND RITUALS THAT WORK INSTANTLY
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Banana Bread
- Hidden health pancakes
- Chocolate Panforte
- Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls