- 500 g chicken breast, partially frozen
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 100 g corn kernels
- 100 g bread crumbs
- 20 g soy sauce
- 100 g Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C & line tray with baking paper
Add cheese to bowl & grate 10 sec/spd8, set aside
Add zucchini & carrot to bowl & process 10sec/spd6, set aside with cheese
Add chicken to bowl & mince 10sec/spd9
Add carrot, zucchini & cheese back to bowl as well as remaining ingredients, mix 30sec//spd 6
Transfer to thermoserver & place in freezer for 20 mins
Roll into 2-3cm balls, place on prepared tray. Spray with olive oil if preferred & bake 30-40 mins until cooked & golden.
Raw balls can also be frozen, defrosted and cooked as needed for lunches & snacks!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice