- 500 g Lamb, Boneless, trimmed of fat and diced
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 bunch fresh, herbs
- 30 g olive oil, or butter
- 300 g sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 fresh tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 200 g water
8Recipe is created for
Place onion herbs and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3 secs on speed 7.
Add oil or butter and sauté for 2 mins, 100deg on speed 1.
Add lamb and sauté a further 2 mins, 100deg, Reverse on speed 1.
Add sweet potato, tomatoes, water and stock and cook for
20mins, 100deg, Reverse on speed 1.
This tasty and nutritious casserole is now ready to be blended or pureed
according to the child’s stage of development.
As a guide:
+12months (the whole family will love it!) – as is or a quick blitz on speed 7.
9 – 12 months – 5 to 10 secs, speed 7.
6 – 9 months – 10 to 20 secs speed 7 to 9.
With the Thermomix you are always in complete control of not only what goes
in our children’s first foods but also the texture.
And.....as the saying goes.....variety is the spice of life!!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Baby Food
- Apple & Pear Puree - Baby's First Food
- Chicken Fingers - Baby Finger Food
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew