THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1/2 cup broccoli, (Fresh or frozen)
- 1 sweet potato, cut into eighths
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 egg
- 100ml Milk
- 180g self-raising flour
- 1 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1 level tbsp olive oil, for frying
- An ideal first food if your baby has been introduced to eggs, wheat and dairy.
1. Add the broccoli, sweet potato and garlic to the TM bowl and blitz on speed 5 for 12 seconds (or until the chopped vegetables have reached the desired consistency depending on the age of your baby / child.)
2. Add the remaining ingredients (except for the olive oil) to the TM bowl, and mix on speed 2 for 30 seconds.
3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl using a spatula, and mix again on speed 2 for 15 seconds, or until well combined. The mixture should resemble thick pancake mixture.
4. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium / high heat. Add the pancake mixture to the pan by using roughly 3 heaped spoons to create each singular pancake. You should be able to fit 3 or so pancakes in the pan at a time.
5. After roughly 2 minutes, flip each pancake. They should be golden on the side facing upwards. Wait another 2 to 3 minutes for the underside to cook. Remove from the pan, and place each pancake on a plate to cool to room temperature. You may need to do 2 or 3 batches to use up your pancake mix.
6. If you are serving these pancakes as part of your baby lead weaning journey, slice each pancake into pieces about the length of your index finger, and the width as wide as your index and middle fingers held together.
Freeze any pancakes that aren't going to be eaten over the next day or two to serve at a later date.
Accessories you need
You could swap the veggies in this recipe for many other different veg - cauliflower, carrot, zucchini, pumpkin as an example!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST THERMOMIX PLAYDOUGH RECIPE
- Egg muffins
- Roasted pumpkin, zucchini and carrot puree
- Baby Apple & Spelt Cereal Biscuits
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough