- 200 g asparagus, fresh, coarsely chopped
- 1 parsnip, small, coarsely chopped
- 250 g frozen green peas
- 20 g water
- cheese, to serve
- Fill TM bowl with water to just above the base of the basket. Insert the basket. Add coarsely chopped asparagus, parsnip and frozen peas to the basket.
- Cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
- Remove basket from TM bowl. Empty water from TM bowl. Empty vegetables from the basket into the TM bowl. Add 20g water.
- Scrape down sides. Mash again for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 months +)
Add additional water as needed for the thickness you are after. you can mash longer for a puree.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Chocolate Vegan Cake
- Ferrero Rocher Cake
- Lamington Cupcakes
- Classic Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream (converted from Donna Hay)
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)