- 140 grams Cheese of choice grated
- 80 grams Butter
- 170 grams flour
- 50 grams Milk
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon chilli or curry powder (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into . Mix on 5 for 15secs to combine. Knead for 30 seconds.
IF using a Tupperware snack press set aside in a bowl to allow to warm up a little. Then put though press. (If you find the smallest holes are too hard to put the dough through, swap to the 3 holes then cut each into quarters longways when through)
If doing manually roll into any shape sticks.
You can do them as long,short,thick or thin as you like.
Bake in a med oven for 10-15mins till golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- MKR Style Fish Cakes with Peanut and Lime Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf
- Herb & Garlic Chicken Nuggets
- Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls
- Jam and cream tea cakes
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Spring onion Butter Cookie