- 140 grams Cheese of choice grated
- 80 grams Butter
- 170 grams flour
- 50 grams Milk
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon chilli or curry powder (optional)
Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into . Mix on 5 for 15secs to combine. Knead for 30 seconds.
IF using a Tupperware snack press set aside in a bowl to allow to warm up a little. Then put though press. (If you find the smallest holes are too hard to put the dough through, swap to the 3 holes then cut each into quarters longways when through)
If doing manually roll into any shape sticks.
You can do them as long,short,thick or thin as you like.
Bake in a med oven for 10-15mins till golden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- MKR Style Fish Cakes with Peanut and Lime Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf
- Herb & Garlic Chicken Nuggets
- Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls