- 50 g Butter or coconut oil
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- 320 g Milk of choice (I used coconut milk)
- 100 g grated cheese
- 380 g spelt flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 sprig basil
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
- 1 tablespoon veggie stock
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200deg
Add Butter (or oil), basil and avocado to bowl and mix 5 - 10 seconds speed 5 or until combined
Add milk, eggs, cheese, mustard & stock and mix for 4 seconds speed 4.
Add flour & baking powder and mix speed 5 for 5 seconds, scrape down bown and repeat if needed.
pour into muffin pans and bake for 15-20 mins at 200 degs
40- 50g of chopped bacon might be nice in this also.
Great way to use up excess avocado
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Passata Spaghetti Sauce
- Tomato Basil Bread
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Marinara Sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Low carb herb bread
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover