- 50 g Butter or coconut oil
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- 320 g Milk of choice (I used coconut milk)
- 100 g grated cheese
- 380 g spelt flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 sprig basil
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
- 1 tablespoon veggie stock
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200deg
Add Butter (or oil), basil and avocado to bowl and mix 5 - 10 seconds speed 5 or until combined
Add milk, eggs, cheese, mustard & stock and mix for 4 seconds speed 4.
Add flour & baking powder and mix speed 5 for 5 seconds, scrape down bown and repeat if needed.
pour into muffin pans and bake for 15-20 mins at 200 degs
40- 50g of chopped bacon might be nice in this also.
Great way to use up excess avocado
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Three cup duck tongue
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Vegan Moussaka
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Aglio Olio