- 1 egg
- 110 grams pizza sauce
- 345 grams Milk
- 300 grams self-raising flour
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 200 g bacon, Chopped
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, Grated
- 150 grams Tasty cheese, Grated
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place in bowl the egg, pizza sauce and milk. Set to 12 secs/speed 4/MC on.
- Add flour, baking powder, bacon and cheeses to the bowl. Set machine to 15 secs/speed 6/MC on.
- Bake muffins at 190 degrees Celsius for 23 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roti Boy
- Gourmet crackers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken