- 280 g Milk
- 15 g dried yeast
- 25 g sugar
- 25 g Butter
- 480 g bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
put milk, yeast, butter and sugar into and mix 3 minutes/37C/speed 1
add flour and salt. Knead for 2 minutes/
remove dough and wrap or cover to rise for about 30 minutes
divide dough into around 12 portions of around 70g each. if sticky, add a dsuting of flour
roll or shape into snake shapes, form rings, and twist into themselves to form rings
place on a baking mat or lined tray and let rest for 15-20 minutes
preheat the oven to 220C and put on a large pot of water to boil
drop the bagels gently one or two at a time into the boiling water and boil for 1-2 minutes each side, remove with a slotted spoon and allow to drain before placing on baking sheet again. repeat until all bagels are done
you can choose to add toppings at this stage, such as seeds. bake bagels for 15-20 minutes or until just golden
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread