- 100 g Butter, Cubed
- 60 g brown sugar
- 100 g honey
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- 120 g oats
- 70 g Puffed rice/puffed Quinoa
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- 40 g pepitas
- 15 g chia seeds, I use black and white mix (Either is fine).
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 70 g dried cranberries
- 4 heaped tablespoons dark chocolate chips, (To sprinkle on top)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180'c & line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place cubed butter, honey, sugar and vanilla bean paste into the bowl, 6 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add all remaining ingredients & mix on Speed 2 until just combined.
- Using your spatula, spoon the mixture into the slice /baking tray. (Once all the mixture is in I use an egg flip to flatten and compact the mixture into the baking tray).
- Bake in the oven for approx. 15 mins or until a light golden brown.
- Once cooked, sprinkle choc chips on top and place back in the oven for 1-2 mins. Just to soften so they stay on top. Alternativley you can wait until its cool and drizzle melted dark choc on top.
- Allow to cool completly, place into the fridge to set as this makes it easier to cut into individual serving sizes.
***These freeze very well for quick and easy snack ideas.
This is a great recipe for those who do not like standard muesli bars!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake