- 100 g Butter, Cubed
- 60 g brown sugar
- 100 g honey
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- 120 g oats
- 70 g Puffed rice/puffed Quinoa
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- 40 g pepitas
- 15 g chia seeds, I use black and white mix (Either is fine).
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 70 g dried cranberries
- 4 heaped tablespoons dark chocolate chips, (To sprinkle on top)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180'c & line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place cubed butter, honey, sugar and vanilla bean paste into the bowl, 6 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add all remaining ingredients & mix on Speed 2 until just combined.
- Using your spatula, spoon the mixture into the slice /baking tray. (Once all the mixture is in I use an egg flip to flatten and compact the mixture into the baking tray).
- Bake in the oven for approx. 15 mins or until a light golden brown.
- Once cooked, sprinkle choc chips on top and place back in the oven for 1-2 mins. Just to soften so they stay on top. Alternativley you can wait until its cool and drizzle melted dark choc on top.
- Allow to cool completly, place into the fridge to set as this makes it easier to cut into individual serving sizes.
***These freeze very well for quick and easy snack ideas.
This is a great recipe for those who do not like standard muesli bars!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins