- to taste parsley
- to taste chives
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 120 grams bacon
- 110 grams block cheese
- 140 grams sauce, Use a mixture of BBQ and Tomato sauce
Preheat the oven to 200. And line two bnaking trays with baking paper.
1. Add a handful of parsley and chives to the bowl and the cheese cut into cubes. Chop on Sp 7 for 6sec.
2. Chop the Carrott and zucchini and palce into bowl. Chop on speed 7 for 4 sec. ( you can chop for a little longer if you really wan to hide the vegetables)
3. Add the bacon and chop on sp6 for 3sec,
4. Break the mince up and put into the bowl. Season with salt and Pepper to taste.Pour your sauce over the meat. Sp4 for 30sec. ( you may need to use the spatula to help the mixture)
5, Check the mixture if needed chop on for 20sec more on speed 4.
6. Roll into handfuls and place on the lined trays.
7. Bake for 20-25mins or until cooked through. Turn once after 15mins.
These can be served with mashed potato and vegetables all served as handbuger patties. Can be made the day before and stored in the fridge before you cook in the oven.
Recipe adapted from "4 ingredients Kids" McCosker & Bermingham
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Choc Zucchini Mini Muffins (egg free adapted)
- Nut free “orange” bliss balls
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing