- to taste parsley
- to taste chives
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 120 grams bacon
- 110 grams block cheese
- 140 grams sauce, Use a mixture of BBQ and Tomato sauce
Preheat the oven to 200. And line two bnaking trays with baking paper.
1. Add a handful of parsley and chives to the bowl and the cheese cut into cubes. Chop on Sp 7 for 6sec.
2. Chop the Carrott and zucchini and palce into bowl. Chop on speed 7 for 4 sec. ( you can chop for a little longer if you really wan to hide the vegetables)
3. Add the bacon and chop on sp6 for 3sec,
4. Break the mince up and put into the bowl. Season with salt and Pepper to taste.Pour your sauce over the meat. Sp4 for 30sec. ( you may need to use the spatula to help the mixture)
5, Check the mixture if needed chop on for 20sec more on speed 4.
6. Roll into handfuls and place on the lined trays.
7. Bake for 20-25mins or until cooked through. Turn once after 15mins.
These can be served with mashed potato and vegetables all served as handbuger patties. Can be made the day before and stored in the fridge before you cook in the oven.
Recipe adapted from "4 ingredients Kids" McCosker & Bermingham
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- cron milk
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Spaghetti Bolognaise